Smeg Integrated 50’s Retro Dishwasher in Red DI6FABRD
- 13 place settings
- 10 programmes:Soak, Crystal, ECO, Rapid 27 min, ECO Quick, Delicate and Quick, Normal Quick, Auto 45-65, Ultraclean, Super Quick
- 5 temperatures (38° 45° 50° 65° 70°)
- Delay timer option 1-9 h
- ½ load FlexiZone option
- Option for tabs FlexiTabs
Planetarium wash system
- Quick Time option
- Total Aquastop
- Concealed heating element
- Adjustable water softener
- Self balancing door hinges
- St/steel filter
- Third cutlery basket – Flexi Duo
- Height adjustment of the upper basket: On three horizontal levels (fixed inserts)
- Lower Basket: With double foldable rack
- Maximum plate diameter 30cm
- Average wash time approximately 100 mins, but Quick Time can reduce this by up to 55%
- Colour co-ordinating cutlery basket and racks
Consumption (based on 280 cycles):
Water: 2520 litres per annum (9 litres per cycle)
Energy: 230 kW/year (0.81 kWh per cycle)
Noise level: 43 dB (A) RE 1 Pw
Energy efficiency class: A+++, Cleaning performance: A, Drying performance: A
Reference programme: Eco, Duration of Eco programme: 175 mins
Energy consumption: Standby off mode: 0.02 W, Standby on mode: 0.80 W. Duration of Standby On mode: 5 mins
NB: This model replaces the DI6FABR2
Smeg philosophy is distinctive domestic appliances developed in collaboration with leading architects of the world.
For over 60 years, Smeg appliances have been widely regarded as tasteful and elegant products which combine effortlessly to compliment your mood and style - thanks to Smeg's partnerships with world famous architects. Not only does Smeg have a unique profile in terms of domestic appliances, it is also renowned in professional business sectors. The Food service and Instruments divisions specialise in the area of large-scale restaurant/catering appliances and electro-medical instruments respectively.
Each Smeg appliance is created with strong attention to product detail, design and materials used. Smeg appliances take centre stage in the heart of the home, offering that true statement of expression and individuality.
The kitchen is the place in which all elements of design meet. As a result, technolological development is a key consideration in evaluating the needs, functions, aesthetics and environmental features related to all Smeg appliances.
Of course, aesthetic reasons aside, Smeg's identity is an expression of its actual Italian origins and the fact that the company is passionate about what it does. Smeg aims to identify and reflect the defining characteristics of Italian design, such as inventive elegance, originality and product quality.