Siemens iQ500 Dishwasher 45cm Fully-integrated Slimline SR66T090GB
45 cm wide speedMatic dishwasher with varioSpeed Plus for washing in up to a third of the time, A++ for high energy efficiency and varioDrawer Plus.
- Up to 66% faster dishwashing and drying to a gleaming shine with varioSpeed Plus.
- Very efficient dishwashing in energy efficiency class A++.
- Higher flexibility for easy loading with the varioFlex Plus rack & varioDrawer.
- timeLight shows the remaining time and cycle status alternately, with easy visibility on any floor.
- 44 dB – super quiet dishwashing with a brilliant shine.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++
- 10 place settings
- Energy consumption in Eco 50 programme: 211 kwh per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 2660 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Programme time in Eco 50 programme: 195 minutes
- Noise level dB (A) re 1pW: 44 dB
- Water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 9.5 litre
- 6 programmes:
Auto 35-45 °C, Auto 45-65 °C, Auto 65-75 °C,
Eco 50 °C, Quick Wash 45 °C, Pre Rinse
- 3 additional functions: intensiveZone, VarioSpeed Plus, Hygiene Plus
- 5 temperatures
- hydroDry hygienic and efficient drying
- dosageAssist detergent dispenser
- Automatic detergent-aware system
- hydroSensor, loadSensor
- hydroMix glass care protection technology
- hydroSafe – ultimate 24hr anti leak system with guarantee
- Controls on top edge of door
- acoustic end of cycle indicator, internal remaining programme time indicator (minutes), timeLight information projection, water inlet indicator
- timeLight information projection
- Large item spray head, steam protection plate
- Colour of indicators: Red LED Indicators
- LED salt refill indicator, LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 81.5 x 44.8 x 55cm
- Stainless steel interior
- Time delay: 1-24 hours with acoustic end of cycle indicator, water inlet indicator
- Efficiency information relates to the Eco 50 programme. This programme is suitable for cleaning normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.