Siemens iQ500 stainless steel Extractor hood with telescopic canopy LI67SA560B
For clean lines the powerful telescopic cook hood disappears into an upper cabinet, perfect for modern kitchens.
- The energy-saving LED lighting ensures optimal visibility when cooking.
- The 700 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
- At 40 dB the hood is extremely quiet when being used.
- When required the intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate, with automatic revert after 6 min.
- 60 cm wide
- stainless steel
- Electronic control via Soft touch button control
- Neutral white lights
- For installation into a 60cm wide cupboard
- Soft touch button control for extractor speeds and light
- 2 x LED lights
- 2 x metal grease filter cassettes
- Grease filter saturation indicator
- Steel filter cover
- Suitable for ducted and re-circulating operation
- For recirculated extraction recirculating kit or CleanAir recirculating kit (accessory) needed
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 400 m³/h
Intensive 700 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
Max. normal use: 54 dB(A) re 1 pW (40 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 66 dB(A) re 1 pW (52 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Additional noise reduction insulation
- 3 power levels and 2 intensive settings
- Power rating: 146 W
- Automatic intensive revert
- Noise max. Normal Level: 54 dB*
- Extractor hose 150 mm
- Dimensions (WxD): 598 x 290 mm
- built-in dimensions (HxWxD): 385 x 524 x 290 mm
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 426-426 x 598 x 290 mm
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Light Intensity: 683 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Average Energy Consumption: 34.1 kWh/year*
- Energy Efficiency Class: A*
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B*