Siemens iQ700 Cooker Hood LF159RF50B
The space saving ceiling cooker hook for a perfect integration into the ceiling.
- The 750 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
- The energy-saving LED lighting ensures optimal visibility when cooking.
- When required the intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate, with automatic revert after 4 min.
- At 43 dB the hood is extremely quiet when being used.
The 750 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
- 120 cm wide
- stainless steel
- White electronic display
- Light colour: warm white
- For ceiling mounted installation
- Designed for suspended or flush ceiling installation
- Remote control
- 1 x LED
- softLight with dimmer function
- 2 x metal grease filter cassettes
- Glass filter cover, Steel filter cover
- Rim ventilation
- Suitable for ducted and re-circulating operation
- For recirculated extraction CleanAir recirculating kit (accessory) needed
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 480 m³/h
Intensive 750 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
Max. normal use: 57 dB(A) re 1 pW (43 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 66 dB(A) re 1 pW (52 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- 3 x power levels plus intensive setting
- Power rating: 178 W
- Automatic intensive revert
- 10 minutes
- Noise max. Normal Level: 57 dB*
- Extractor hose 150 mm
- Dimensions (WxD): 1200 x 600 mm
- built-in dimensions (HxWxD): 327 x 1120 x 525 mm
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 327-327 x 1200 x 600 mm
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 150 mm enclosed)
- Light Intensity: 577 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3800 K
- Average Energy Consumption: 36 kWh/year*
- Energy Efficiency Class: A*
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: D*