Siemens iQ500 Freestanding Fridge KS36VBW30G
refrigerator with hyperFresh plus to keep fruit and vegetables fresh up to 2 times longer, plus touchControl temperature control.
- The hyperFresh plus Box with adjustable humidity keeps fruit and vegetables fresh up to 2 times longer.
- Control all functions easily and precisely with just a soft touch, using touchControl electronics.
- The flexShelf is an extra shelf you can fold out easily when you need more room.
- Even when fully loaded, the height of the easyLift door bin can be easily adjusted.
- An A++ cooling appliance works very efficiently.
Foods stay fresh longer – guaranteed: freshSense.
Varying external temperatures and the frequent opening of the refrigerator door result in temperature changes inside the refrigerator. The smart sensors of freshSense respond as soon as the temperature changes take over cooling control.
- White door and white side panels
- vertical door handle
- Left hinged door , reversible
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- Electronic LED display
- Removable magnetic door seals – easy to clean
- 1 compressor/1 cooling circuit
- flexShelf – easy to pull down if required, space saving if not in use
- superCool function with automatic deactivation
- Active cooling – quick and even temperature distribution on all shelf levels (interior fan)
- Interior design with metal applications
- 7 removable safety glass shelves
- 2 large door shelf, 2 small door shelf
- 1 dairy compartment in door
- Automatic defrost in fridge section
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- Annual energy consumption 112 kWh (per year).
- Total net capacity: 346 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 39
- Transportation handles
- Height adjustable feet in the front
- Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- 220 – 240 V
- Dimensions: 186 cm H x 60 cm W x 65 cm D
- To achieve the declared energy consumption, the attached distance holders have to be used. As a result, the appliance depth increases by about 3.5 cm. The appliance used without the distance holder is fully functional, but has a slightly higher energy consumption.