Siemens iQ300 Chimney hood stainless steel LC67GB532B
Perfect for smaller spaces the wall-mounted chimney hood features a high extraction rate.
- The 680 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
- The energy-saving LED lighting ensures optimal visibility when cooking.
- When required the intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate, with automatic revert after 6 min.
The LED illumination consists of 6 power LEDs with a life cycle of 40,000 hours. At 2.7 hours of operation per day that means around 40 years of service. Thanks to their 890 lux, these LEDs are currently amongst the brightest on the market.
For a better overview when cooking, the innovative LED lights in the extractor hoods supply more light from above on your hob. Another bright spot: The long-lasting lights consume very little energy.
The 680 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
The intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate when kitchen vapour is especially intense, with automatic revert after 6 minutes.
- 60 cm wide
- Soft touch button control for extractor speeds and light
- Height adjustable chimney sections
- For wall mounted installation
- Electronic control
- 2 x LED lights
- 1 x metal grease filter cassette
- Steel filter cover
- Soft touch button control with Illuminated buttons
- Suitable for ducted and re-circulating operation
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 440 m³/h
Intensive 680 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 at maximum normal setting: extraction rate: 59 dB (A) re 1pW (45 dB (A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- 3 x power levels plus intensive setting
- Automatic intensive revert
- Re-circulating kit – LZ53250