Siemens iQ100 Flush Fitting Design/Installation 792 mm EH801FVB1E
Induction cooktop with innovative features that enable highly flexible cooking in any situation.
- Innovative induction technology is one of the quickest, safest and most efficient methods of cooking.
- Shorter heating times with up to 50% more power thanks to the powerBoost function.
- The touchSlider allows the hob temperature to be controlled by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger.
- touchSlider control
- Ring zone
- 5 induction cooking zones
- Automatic pan recognition & safety switch off
- reStart function
- Timer for all zones
- 17 power levels
- Power boost setting
- Energy Consumption Display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Installation measurements: 780 mmx500 mm
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 kW
- Cable included in packaging
- Length of electrical supply cord (cm) 110 cm
- Electrical connection rating (W) 7,400 W
- Source of energy Electric
- Frequency (Hz) 60; 50 Hz