Quooker Basic Polished Chrome Tap PRO3-VAQ
*This item is part of our stock clearance sale. It is boxed, brand new & comes with the manufacturer’s full parts & labour warranty.*
FREE Delivery on ALL Quooker Taps
A true revolution…every now and then a “vital” new kitchen appliance comes along which changes the face of cooking. Trend-setters buy it, their friends see it and immediately want one, kitchen designers and chefs recommend it, newspapers and magazines review it and eventually it becomes a “must have” in every kitchen
- Energy Efficient
- with an electric kettle, you often heat up much more water than necessary. Often too, the kettle boils, is forgotten and then has to be boiled again, wasting yet more time and energy. With Quooker, you heat up exactly the amount of water you need and due to the patented high vacuum insulation, the energy consumption is only 3 pence per day.
- in Great Britain, stronghold of the electric kettle, this everyday kitchen appliance causes thousands of accidents every year, many involving young children. The Quooker comes with a tap which is securely mounted to the worktop, has a child-proof push-and-turn handle and is double-walled. As another safety feature, the water comes out of the tap in a fine spray rather than a solid jet.
- Water Saving
- When you boil water in a pan or electric kettle, you usually heat up much more water than needed. With the Quooker, you use only the exact amount of water you need at that moment.
- Space Saving
- Kitchen tops are meant to be work surfaces, but nowadays they are getting more and more cluttered with appliances – from electric kettles to juicers, espresso machines, blenders etc. By rendering your kettle (and possibly even a couple of other appliances) redundant, a Quooker tap helps liberate your worktop! Also, Quooker’s compact vacuum insulated tank fits nearly under your sink, still leaving cupboard space for other necessities.
- Time Saving
- We all lead busy lives and research shows that in the past 15 years, the time available to spend preparing a meal has decreased from 60 to 30 minutes. Without Quooker, it takes 10 minutes just to heat up a pan of water for your pasta. With the Quooker, you can start boiling your pasta immediately…and at the same time blanch some vegetables, boil some eggs and prepare a bottle of formula for the little one.
2 YEAR PARTS ONLY WARRANTY