Neff B6ACH7HH0B N50 Built-in oven Stainless steel
- CircoTherm® – our smart hot-air solution for simultaneous baking and roasting on up to three levels
- Dual cleaning options: Pyrolytic cleaning programmes – just let the oven interior clean itself. EasyClean – the quick and easy option for day to day maintenance.
- LCD-Display – simple, straightforward with large characters for clear reading
- Home Connect – rediscover your kitchen with our connected home appliances, from wherever you are.
- Clip-on Rail – easily removed and installed telescopic rails for flexible use on all shelf levels
There are many ways to prepare your meals, even in the oven. With our detachable rails, you can place them right where you need them to be. So whether you’re grilling satay for your friends, making Quiche Lorraine for that Sunday brunch or preparing pizza for movie night – top, middle or bottom – our Cliprails can be used on all levels. And the rails extend far out, so you can check your dishes without getting too much heat.
Simple, straightforward. That’s our LED/LCD Oven Display, with large characters for clear reading. You can see from afar if your lasagne is bubbling at the right temperature, or check how much time has passed. And with our knobs or touch buttons, it’s easy to access all the oven’s functions.
Home Connect: Connected living
Because life is about savouring the moment. With Home Connect you can relish the freedom of interacting with your smart home appliances from wherever you are. Make use of Home Connect’s extensive partner network and get inspired by your wifi-enabled appliances. Have them support you in your creative process, so you can spend precious time with friends and family. Live an inspired life, because every moment counts.
Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning with EasyClean: The combined cleaning powers of heat and water
After the Sunday roast comes the cleaning. Unless…you have Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning. Scrubbing the oven becomes a thing of the past. Turn on the function and let it transform all the spatterings and drippings into ash. When the oven has cooled, wipe off the rest and presto, your oven is spick and span again. Easy Clean comes in handy as a quick way to clean your oven interior in between. Just some water and a drop of liquid detergent, activate the Easy Clean programme and wipe off the softened food residue afterwards.
CircoTherm®: Prepare up to three different dishes in one go
Concoct a full-course dinner – on up to three levels – in one go. With CircoTherm®, you can bake your casserole, Cajun chicken, and more all at the same time. The high-speed targeted airflow ensures that your dishes stay juicy and flavours remain distinct. For a fast and easy family feast.
- LCD-Display Control (white)
- Retractable control dials, Elongated designed dials
- Enamel grey
- Slide&Hide® with fixed handle
- Bar handle
- HomeConnect ready on WLAN
- Door lock during pyrolytic cleaning Control panel lock Automatic safety switch off Residual heat indicator Door contact switch
- Temperature proposal Actual temperature display Heating up indicator Sabbath setting Automatic start
- Interior halogen light
- Quadruple glazed door
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Full glass inner door
- 8 heating methods: CircoTherm®, Top/bottom heat, Circo-roasting, Full surface grill, CircoTherm® intensive, Bread baking, Bottom heat, CircoTherm® gentle
- Rapid heat
- Cooling fan
- 1 Clip rail, Stop function
- Energy efficiency rating (acc. EU Nr. 65/2014): A Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 1.04 kWh Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode: 0.81 kWh Number of cavities: Main cavity Heat source: electrical Cavity volume: 71 litre
- Total connected load electric: 2.99 KW
- Temperature range 30 °C – 275 °C
- 120 cm Cable length
- Nominal voltage: 220 – 240 V
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 595 mm x 594 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 585 mm – 595 mm x 560 mm – 568 mm x 550 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual