Aga Masterchef XL Dual Fuel Range Cooker Pearl Ashes MENXSF_PAS
AGA Masterchef XL 110 Dual Fuel Range Cooker Pewter MENXSF_PAS
The AGA Masterchef XL range cooker displays timeless design quality that enables it to fit into any style of kitchen. It’s classically simple understated appeal will match any taste, from the contemporary to the traditional and is available in a choice of five colours to suit your kitchen décor.
- Glide-out Grill: smooth-action telescopic runners
- Multifunction Oven: large fan oven, conventional oven, , fan-assisted oven, base heat, fanned grilling, browning element, defrost and Rapid Response functionality
- Slow Cooking Oven: perfect for juicy meat joints
- Fan Oven: perfect for crispy roast potatoes
- Gas Hob: traditional instant heat
- A rated for energy efficiency
- Five year parts and one year labour warranty
Fan Oven – This tall slim 67 litre oven is designed to accommodate a number of cooking dishes and has the ability to cook four whole chickens at the same time. A handy plate rack is also provided for use in this oven.
Gas Hob – With five burners on the AGA Masterchef XL, the gas hob provides the optimum heat level to suit your cooking Each of the gas burners on the AGA Masterchef XL gas hob are rated to provide the optimum heat level to suit your type of pan or style of cooking.
Each of the six gas burners on the MasterchefXL gas hob are rated to provide the optimum heat level to suit your type of pan or style of cooking.
There are four sizes of burners including:
- 2 x TRIPLE RING BURNERS (3.5kw) Immensely powerful and controllable burners produce heat from three areas and evenly distribute heat around a wok. Also suitable for large saucepans and casseroles.
- 1 x LARGE BURNER (3.0kw) This is great for your frying pan to cook lambs liver, bacon or pancakes, allowing fast and controllable heat.
- 2 x MEDIUM BURNER (1.7kw) Ideal for everyday use, including warming soup, boiling vegetables, cooking pasta or rice.
- 1 x SMALL BURNER (1.0kw) Suitable for attentive cooking such as scrambled eggs, custard and other delicate sauces.
GRIDDLE Made from robust cast aluminium, the griddle plate sits snugly on top of the hob, when required. The flat plate is ideal for cooking eggs, while the grooved plate provides fat drainage, offering a healthier way to sear steaks, burgers, vegetables and fish.
WOK RING An enamelled cast iron wok ring is supplied with the gas hob model.
LPG CONVERSION KIT A LPG conversion kit is included with the dual fuel mode
- Depth excluding handles 610mm
- Depth including handles 685mm
- Height 900-925mm (min-max)
- Width (mm) 1096mm
- Elec load @230v 9.6kW
- Rating 1 2×3.5kW
- Rating 2 2×1.7kW
- Rating 3 1x3kW
- Rating 4 1x1kW
- Total hob rating @230v 14.4kW
- Wok Ring